About Shareable Assets:
Shareable Asset is an asset investment platform that everyone can access. Shareable Asset provides an asset investment platform where anyone can easily discover or invest in high-quality investment products through vetted investment product providers.
Our vision is to build the world’s most advanced investment platform where investors can integrate investments into their daily life, leveraging on the latest and most user-friendly technologies.
- Evaluate and develop our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Search demand for our products and services
- Conduct competitor research
- Plan digital marketing campaigns and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Dramatically increase our engagement with audiences through more powerful, cut-through media innovations, Lead development and deployment of regional media strategy for all key initiatives
- Manage our growing user database - ensure that our user database is clean and that all segmented lists are up to date
- Establish KPI metrics to be used to evaluate ongoing campaign performance
- Owning the campaign calendar and campaign trackers to establish schedules and maintain timelines for all campaigns
- Monitoring the performance and measuring the success of all campaigns
- Incubate and manage new media partnerships and generate frequent organic PR opportunities in local and global media
- Provide strategic rigour & media/channel innovation to the planning & implementation of creative ideas
- Working with the Senior Directors to make adjustments as necessary to improve campaign performance
- Work in a highly collaborative manner, across internal stakeholders and external partners
- Experience in managing/influencing the integrated media landscape in key markets across Singapore
- Significant experience in programmatic, search, paid social, mobile, and any other emerging media technologies
- Demonstrable ability to connect the dots between data, insights, marketing strategy, and business to drive media excellence
- Guide the development of an effective owned platform data strategy and generate creative and content excellence.
- Previous marketing experience in the finance Industry, consumer Fintech or digital wealth management is a plus.
- Native English Speaker or equivalent
- Good to speak Korean
Qualifications & Skills
- 8-10 years proven experience in cross channel strategy and execution including audience targeting, search, paid social, mobile management with min 4 years experience in B2C/ direct to consumer marketing
- Experience working with a variety of ad tech platforms
- Proven understanding of digital platforms and channel strategies
- International marketing experience essential
- Strategic and innovative thinker with commercial acumen also capable of strong execution
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Able to work in matrix organizations and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong self-management skills including demonstrable drive and energy
- Proactive thinking and desire to take risks to test and learn
- Blockchain knowledge and experience is a plus.
How to Apply:
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating last drawn salary, date able to start and reason for leaving previous employment.